Asset Mapping with Python
I’m excited to once again be part of the Guidance Software enfuse Conference being held at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, May 22-25, 2017.
I’m Looking forward to hearing from another truly impressive lineup of lectures, labs and keynotes.
Please join me on May 23 @ 11AM for my lecture “Asset Mapping with Python”. Mapping of enterprise computing assets is a vital step needed for the prevention and response to cyber-attacks including the rapid assessment of emerging threat intelligence and of course forensic investigation.
The Lecture/Demonstration will focus on:
1) Providing a common framework for asset mapping that includes both system and network assets.
2) Discussing the advantages of combining active and passive mapping methods.
3) Revealing an open source methodology implemented in Python.
4) Demonstrating the value of Python based asset mapping for the prevention and response to cyber- attacks.
5) Discussing how asset mapping is a key element of Active Cyber Defense Cycle
6) Demonstrating the advantages of passive asset mapping for Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
I will be sharing my newly developed open source Python scripts that perform both passive and active mapping methods during the session.
And yes, everyone attending will get a copy. Hope to see you there!